What country I would like to visit?


 I don´t really think to visit another country that much, probably because of my little fear of going on a plane and the disponibilty of my family to go, but if I need to choose one country to do that It would be Canada, I don´t know so much about Canada, I know the capital is Ottawa and have nearly a million people in this city, also I often hear that is a really peaceful place, very cold but still good if you´re prepare fot that, because of my Ignorance I probably go to Banff, this city have the Nacional Park of Banff, a huge extension of beautifuls landscapes, in this place I can camp, go to hiking in the mountains or even go to the thermal baths, even with that if you ask me if I would study there I say probably not, I don´t really know anything about the city and even of the country, if I have to take that decision at least I want to see all the posibilitys.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel

My dream job