Time travel

 Time travel is a really interesting topic, even if the implications of doing one is a heat topic I think it can be a really good conversation, If I have to do one without thinking too much about the dangers of the Era I think I go to the past, probably go to the distant past, like the Paleozoic or Cenozoic, thats like 200 a 500 Millions of years ago!, this is because I´m really fascinated for the prehistoric life, at least when I was younger, in that time I spent several time reading books and watching documentaries about dinosaurs and maybe some early mammals and sea animals, when I realice the time travel I really want to see a wide range of species, probably I need to make more than one travel because of the large amount of time between Eras. If I stay there? of course not, I mean I would be very lucky if a dinosaur don´t eat me first haha, and even If I really like the fauna is probably the worst escenarios when you can stay, obviusly if you don´t count when the Earth was a fire rock, with that in mind is a really easy answer, but If I stay I was the first human , no? haha thats the problem of time travel but is really funny think all the posibilitys.







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job