My dream job
Hum Is a really hard question, I mean I always have an affinity with science, but the proffesion of scientist is really unfamiliar, I think is hard to imagine a scientist out a lab doing "things", but my recent experience give me a little image of what a scientist can do, so I want to become a researcher, at least for the moment, to become one I need a wide knowledge about chemestry and biology because the areas I want to study, this covers subjects like inorganic and organic chemestry, micro and macro biology, complementary subjects from physics and mathematics, our of that it depends of the specific topic that I study, about the salary is really wellpaid, of course is not a profession that make you rich but if you´re good and make good contacts you probably have a comfort live, In the present time I´m studying a Biochemestry major and I´m in the second year of the career, In the beginning I really have some trouble, not only in the academic pary but also in the administrative part, It was really stressful but slowy I catch the rhytm at least to approve the subjects, even in the recent time I have found my favorite subject what is organic chemestry, to this day It have some of my best grades.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario