My best holiday ever.....
If I have to thing about my best holiday that may be my study tour in bariloche, Argentina, I visit bariloche in the summer of 2020, I don´t remember the exact date but it was in Junuary that´s for sure, if I remember we stay there a 1 week in a hotel, where a big group of my classmates were too and my father and other adult, they come with us as a " carer ", In this time we visit a lot of places in the center of the city and went to other locations, the most important was our travel to the " parque nacional Nahuel Wapi" and the " bosque de los arrayanes ", it was really a wondeful experience, we even go to the forest in boat! ( because it is in a island jaja).
The best of this travel was the parties, every night the guides ( from the tousrism agency) took us to a discotheque where were other students, it was my first contact with this type of parties, even if I don´t really do much in this time it was helpful to be more confident and expresive, if i can complain about something probably was my roomates, they were kinda upseting but we don´t really have to much time in the beedrooms, so it wasn´t that bad, but a it was kinda sad that a huge part of my friends group didn´t come, even with that I think this is the best holiday I ever have.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario